- Subject Leader for Public Health at the University of South Wales
Trustees are elected by the ASO Membership and serve a three year term. Vacancies are advertised to the Membership when they become available and an on- line ballot is run if nominations exceed the number of vacancies.
If you wish to contact a Trustee, please email the ASO Office at [email protected]
- Senior Investigator Scientist in the MRC Epidemiology Unit at the University of Cambridge
- Regional Group Officer
- Lecturer and NIHR Postdoctoral Research Fellow at Newcastle University, and an associate member of Fuse (one of five UK Public Health Research Centres of Excellence, and part of the School for Public Health Research).
- Lead for Early Career Researchers and Awards
- Senior Research Fellow and Lead for Diet and Obesity Portfolio at Leeds Institute for Clinical Trials Research, University of Leeds
- Communications Lead and Strategic Review Lead
- Associate Professor at the School of Psychology, Faculty of Medicine & Health, University of Leeds
- Midlands regional lead
- Consultant in Endocrinology & Bariatric Medicine at the East Midlands Institute of Bariatric Medicine (Royal Derby Hospital).
- Education and training
- Consultant and Honorary Senior Lecturer in Diabetes and Endocrinology at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital London
- NIHR clinician scientist at the University of Birmingham (UOB) & Consultant in Obesity at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital
- London & South East regional lead
- Lecturer in Behavioural Obesity Research at University College London