Patients’ weights are changing, bringing new challenges for clinicians. This symposium aims to equip clinicians to recognise and know how to manage the range of symptoms and situations that may affect such patients attending their clinics.
March 23, 2018, Glasgow, Scotland
- Metabolic syndrome
- Gestational diabetes
- Asthma in obese
- Arrhythmia and sudden death in the obese
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- When to think about bariatrics
- Identifying and managing post-op complications
- Cough, reflux and bronchiectasis
Who should attend?
Any clinician treating patients with obesity