Does meal timing influence weight loss or metabolic health?: ASO webinar hosted by the Scotland Network.
18:00 - 19:30, 28 January 2021
ASO and the Scotland Network are delighted to be hosting the first ASO webinar of 2021. This month's webinar will cover five topics which will be followed by a Q&A session and finally a panel discussion.
Confirmed Speakers and Panellists
- Dr Abd Tahrani (University of Birmingham)
- Dr Anne Martin
- Dr Baldry Emma (Senior Clinical Research Dietitian)
- Prof. Krista Varady (Department of Kinesiology and Nutrition, University of Illinois Chicago)
- Prof. Alex Johnstone (The Rowett Institute, University of Aberdeen)
- Dr Leonie Ruddick Collins (Rowett Institute, University of Aberdeen)
- Prof. James Betts (University of Bath)
- Andrew Healing
Novo Nordisk has provided sponsorship to the Association for the Study of Obesity (ASO) to fully fund all costs for the development of this webinar, including creation, organisation, production and administration. Novo Nordisk has had no influence on the content and full editorial control remains the sole responsibility of ASO. None of the speakers have received a fee for their participation in this webinar, and ASO has been fully responsible for engaging with participants.