The Canadian Adult Obesity Clinical Practice Guidelines 2020: ASO Webinar
17:30-19:00, 10 December
The webinar recording is now available on new ASO YouTube channel!
Speakers and Panellists
- Dr Adrian Brown (UCL)
- Professor Denise Campbell-Scherer (University of Alberta, Canada)
- Dr Stuart Flint (University of Leeds)
- Professor Sara Kirk (Dalhousie University in Halifax, Canada)
- Dr Jennifer Logue (University of Lancaster)
- Dr Sean Wharton Affiliation to (Wharton Medical Clinic, Canada)
- Abd Tahrani (University of Birmingham)
- Dr Stephanie de Giorgio (A Portfolio GP with interest in Women Health and Obesity Care, Perinatal Mental Health National Clinical Lead and Advisor to NHS England)
- Ann Vincent
- Dr Carly Hughes (Fakenham Weight Management Service, United Kingdom)
Novo Nordisk has provided sponsorship to the Association for the Study of Obesity (ASO) to fully fund all costs for the development of this webinar, including creation, organisation, production and administration. Novo Nordisk has had no influence on the content and full editorial control remains the sole responsibility of ASO. None of the speakers have received a fee for their participation in this webinar, and ASO has been fully responsible for engaging with participants.