Pre-registration for UKCO2019 will open soon
UKCO2018 Onsite Registration Rates
Two days: 6th-7th September
|Payment at Registration Desk|
|ASO Member *||£300|
|ASO Student Member**||£150|
|Student Non Member**||£220|
|Onsite Day Rates (Thurs 6th)||Onsite Day Rates (Friday 7th)|
|Payment at Registration Desk||Payment at Registration Desk|
|ASO Member *||£240||£205|
|ASO Student Member**||£140||£115|
|Student Non Member**||£170||£135|
* Delegates applying for this rate must be current members of ASO.
** Delegates applying for the student rates must be full time students at the time of the meeting.
Registration includes the following
- Admission to all lecture & symposia sessions, poster and exhibition area
- Lunch and coffee breaks
- Welcome Reception on the Thursday evening (September 12th)
- Delegate bag and programme book
Become an ASO member and save on your registration
A 12 month membership to the ASO is only £60 and £30 for students. By becoming a member not only will you save on your UKCO registration but you will also be able to attend ASO Networks meetings for free as well as enjoy reduced rates for EASO and WOF meetings. Find out more on our membership page.
How to register
Only online registrations via this website will be accepted. Full payment must be received by the corresponding deadlines - early or standard - otherwise the subsequent rate will apply.
Note: If you submitted an abstract for UKCO2019, please use the same ID and password to log in and register your place.
Your registration will only be confirmed once full payment is received. There are 2 payment options as follows:
- Online payment via PayPal. This is the preferred method of payment. PayPal accepts all the major credit cards - Visa, MasterCard, American Express, eCheck and PayPal. (NOTE: You do not need a PayPal account to use this payment method).
- Bank Transfer. If you prefer to pay by bank transfer please select the "Pay by Invoice” link, when registering online. An invoice will be sent to you. Payment must be received by the corresponding deadlines.
Cancellation and refunds
If you wish to cancel your registration you must contact the ASO Secretariat by email. Cancellations received before June 30th will receive a full refund. Cancellations after June 30th will not be refunded. Substitute delegates will be accepted but must be advised in writing.